PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, October 24, 2005

pink is in... my carpet

red koolaid added an interesting twist to my weekend... with a few short minutes left before i was to retire to my bed at 3.00 in the morning on saturday my good friend jon decided to 'accidentally' spill red koolaid all over my dining room table and carpet. oops. well that led to an exciting hour of cleaning in which we soaked the table cloth in the sink and scrubbed the carpet, as well as rifled through some very pink and very wet papers that had been on the table.

for now i consider it funny...

when i try to move out of this apartment with a relatively large pink stain in the middle of the carpet they may not feel the same way.

..to each their own i suppose.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

an appropriately placed rug will do the trick. Greg found that out at our last house in St. Louis. Oh and it was one of those HUGE glasses of red kool-aid. I feel your pain...and it IS funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home