PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

something smells fishy

Last night I put another one of my little cichlids out to sea. Apparently Erin and Aaron couldn't cut it.

Erin and Aaron were my two yellow and black striped fish that were cohabitating with Gina and Clem my two orange fish... and of course there's ol' Raz the catfish but he doesn't really bother anyone (He's kind of like Eeyore). For some reason in the last few days both Erin and Aaron have been discovered blundering around upside down and unresuscitatable at the bottom of my lovely tank.

Perhaps my gals orange gina and clementine were laying on the ol' arsenic and lace bit a little too thick...

-OR-

The tank may be just a little to close to that window during the day.

We may never know.


Careful, You could be next!
(Cue daunting music)

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Dead....the fish with my name is dead. Harsh...very harsh. My next hamster will not be named Lisa, but if I ever get a flushable pet watch out!
P.s. Sinner

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Annika said...

Okay, I am terribly sad for the fish. (And for Erin too, because I must say it isn't a very good omen.) But when you say it was "unrescitatable" (but only, you probably spelled that right), does that mean you tried to rescesitate it?? It's okay to love your fish, but not LOVE your fish.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Greg said...

hey sis
i started posting again so check out the site im gonna try and keep it updated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home