PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Citrus Appeal


My dear friend is leaving in the extremely near future to go to Taiwan for at least a year. Anna, I wish the best of times and I know that you are going to be amazing. You will make a difference to so many people over there.

"...fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you... for God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self discipline"
2 Timothy 1.6-7

5 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger LOVE said...

Hi!
Its me again " SexySteveTheHero "
I'm from the begining of eternity to the end of begining.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Annika said...

So I was going to say this is a random comment, but then I saw the insightful message from Sexy Steve up there. Ah well.. what picture uploader thingy are you using for your blog? I am using Hello! and I hate it. :) Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

for these last couple of blogs I have actually used the photo service that blogspot has for you to use, it's the picture icon at the top of the box when you are making a new post. before i hooked on to that i always used imageshack.us which works great. you can browse for your picture, select it, and then it will give you numerous different formats, one of which is for use on a personal website. you simply copy and paste it into your post.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Annika said...

Wow... you're smart! And that was so nicely explained. Thanks a ton darling.

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa!! How's G-Bay? :) I'm safely here in Taiwan! ha ha.... thanks for allowing me to "make the page" :) Hope we can chat soon! God be with you my friend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home