PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, August 01, 2005

The calm before the storm

Today is my first and last day of straight up lounging around that I have had or will have in a long time. I just finished work at CUW this last friday and I finished working at Grapes and Grain on Sunday. So I have officially reached that short interim between jobs. Tomorrow my mother will be driving up from Tennessee with all of my stuff and then Wednesday my mother and I will continue our journey up to Green Bay to move me into my new rocking awesome apartment. Once I get settled it will be time for me to start planning out what it is I think that I'm going to be doing with my students in the classroom, as well as the start of volleyball on the 15th which from what I've just heard goes from about 9:30 in the morning to 9 at nite with the various teams. Plus there will be staff meetings and things of that sort. Busy busy busy is what i'll be, but i am extremely excited to start my first real job in the real world and can't wait to be worn out from over exerting myself (well i can wait, but it's inevitable).

4 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Hey, BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! And make sure you check your email!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Whoops.... I guess I was a bit premature.... according to that post, I am exactly 53 minutes early until it's the day of your birthday! :oD

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, would like to join in the birthday exclamations!! Hurrah! Happy Birthday, Lisa!!

Hahaha... you're old.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger -g said...

So...if you need lesson help - or the bashing around of ideas, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home