PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, June 23, 2005

somewhere in between

yesterday afternoon i felt like i was in the middle of a rowdy game of bombardment. this whole job situation has been stressing me out... and yesterday was no help.

now i'm not only considering a few different opportunities for being an art teacher, but also a possible chance at being a youth minister. they are all awesome opportunities, but everytime i think that i can start moving toward one thing... the rug slips out from under my feet and i'm back in the middle again without a lead in any direction.

let's just hope that the Lord's mysterious ways don't keep me in limbo too much longer.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So really, what you're saying, is you are overloaded with blessings and you just now have the privilege of picking the best of good options :) riiiight. if only it felt like that! But prayers are with you, Lisa! And most importantly, the Lord is with you! Keep me posted, and YES, let's go see those marching penguins... though I'm afraid I may laugh my stomach open.... the movie opens on the 24th!

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, going with what anna said, pick your best possible choice... my idea, wear kleets... thus the rug won't move (meaning think of your choice hard and long, so their isn't a like-la-bility of them failing, or at least you would be better prepared).

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hear what you're preaching, my friend. We're at an awkward age (that really gives middle-school-awkward a run for its money, in my opinion) where we live in a constant state of in-betweens. The only thing worse than that is having to pick just one direction that is no longer inbetween. But we should be thankful for so many opportunities. I know you'll make the right choice. And if not? Eh, that's what midlife crises are all about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home