PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Saturday, June 11, 2005

old friends and baby penguins

Since the cuw school year has ended I have felt like everyone that i could have been hanging out with is gone... excluding of course erin, but i live with her and most times that hanging out enough.

well my friend anna has been in town now for a little while, and i've invited myself over to hang out a couple of times, and have had a blast, because she is always so much funn.

it's the simple things that i am seriously enjoying.

today i helped to clean their house for a party that they are having and then we went shopping which was delightful because anna is the most unimpressive decision maker, but that just makes her cuter.

anna is in love with a song called 'taylor the latte boy'

have you heard it? it's by kristin chenoweth

it's all yours, so chizzek it out.

oh yeah, and don't forget to look at the preview for March of the Penguins

Lord I love penguins.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Annika said...

I must be missing boring friend time too, because I just thought, "Awww, I wish I was cleaning with Anna and Lisa. Wait a minute..." Here's missing the good ol' boring times. Oh, and those cheese thingys from the Chinese, Noodles-type restaraunt (whose name I am failing to remember at the moment). Yeah, I miss those. And you. :)

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

mmmm....... cream cheese puffs from Chin's.... those were the days. oh wait, I went there yesterday for dinner. miss you too dear.

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I am ravenously jealous right now. And hungry, ravenously hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home