PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, May 12, 2005

don't get bitter, just have fun

My roommate Erin pointed me to this great website that has been a great help for the upcoming wedding season, which i will be participating in solo.

The website offers suggestions for what to carry with you to the reception... such as :

--Advil
--Tissues
--A cell phone (so you can call friends for moral support)
--Business cards (in case you meet someone cute)
--A spare pair of comfy shoes (so you can kick up your heels and get funky)
--A good excuse to leave early
--A list of fun things to do afterward (rent "Pirates of the Caribbean," enjoy a bubble bath, take Schedule 1 drugs)


Or things to say when put in uncomfortable conversational situations with relatives. For Example:

When they comment on how happy the bride is and how lucky she is and that her sister is pregnant, you can say:

"God bless -- they do make a perfect match! Now what about you? I hear from Aunt Ellen that you've got shingles."

If I've left you thirsting for more sweet suggestions check it out at http://women.msn.com/685471.armx?GT1=6448 Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Congratulations on your recent Graduation! We're so proud of you. Wait, I'm gonna cry. I promised myself I wouldn't do this. Our little Lisa is growing up. Awww!

Anyway, we truly are happy for you and excited as you begin a new journey in life! conGRADS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home