PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Oh it's on

I was told last night by a certain roommate that i talk to that my friend annika had come up with a much, much sweeter napolean picture than my tots could ever achieve.

I was forced to go in search of a 'sweeter pic', but seeing as i haven't been able to view the pic on annika's site

i am simply taking a shot in the dark with this pic. it remains to be seen whose is better. when necessary we will put it to a vote.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Annika said...

Well, I just copy pasted that picture, which is sort of utter crap because it only shows up at random. But yeah, it is a sweet picture. :)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Annika said...

Oops, I mean, copy pasted it from the website linked on your blog. So really, both pictures are yours. :) Can't we all just get along?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

getting along isn't exactly the point now is it annika... it's really just proving it to your stereo that i'm not beat

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Annika said...

I don't get your jive, woman. I don't do slang anymore. But you know what I do do? I went ahead and bought two of Dave Eggers books from amazon.com because you recommended him. So he better be good or it's really on!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you don't like eggers, hell yes it's on. And you'll be getting a serious beat down, staggering genius-style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home