PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Back in the saddle again...

After two sweet weeks on spring break I am back to the classroom, except this time I am with 600 K-5 students in the Mequon school district. It has proved to be a very enjoyable experience thus far, and I am definitely feeling less nervous about teaching all these little ruffians. My schedule is much more laid back than I thought it would be with some late starts in the mornings and some nice long lunches every day. My cooperating teacher has also been a huge help to relieving some fom my anxieties. Wednesday of every week will be my hell day with 7 classes of students and no prep periods, but I think that I'll somehow be able to survive. Let's just keep it in our prayers that the third and fifth graders don't get too off the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home