PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Boston

This weekend I will be traveling to Boston for the NAEA (National Art Education Association) conference.
In other words it's a large get together for people who make their own clunky jewelry and wear clothes that should be outlawed because they are too full of patterns and colors that should have never been put together. If you don't believe you should stop in to one of these things, these people wear the craziest things. I have to admit it is a slight deterant for me going into the profession, but I have decided to barrel through.

Yesterday I had a sudden realization that I am not so street smart, so I don't know how I will make it around the city on my own. Hopefully I am only taken advantage of as far as cab fees and such are concerned. I have a good feeling though that at some point I will get lost or stranded, but that will only make for more interesting stories for this blog of mine. Come Monday I should have something interesting to put on here. Plus I am acquiring my new digital camera today so I am quite excited that I will be able to take pictures to put up on here and for my own collection.

We shall see you Monday!

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger -g said...

Have fun in Boston. When I figure out how to do it, I will link your blog to mine. in peace, -g

 

Post a Comment

<< Home