PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

You're never too old

I've decided that you're never too old to read children's stories, which is why I have begun to read all of the Roald Dahl books that I can get my hands on. I am currently reading...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The wonderful story of Henry Sugar & 6 more. I am also going to read "The BFG" along with numerous others. The stories that he tells are entertaining and simple. I just can't get enough.

I would suggest to you, that you should take a week off from whatever you're reading and slip some short stories into that reading list of yours.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!Yes!Yes!
i've been reading a bunch of his shtuff lately. The Charlie books, James & the Giant Peach, Twits, and he wrote some awesome adult short story collections, like Skin, The Umbrella Man, Switch Bitch, and the story "Man from the South" is the reason they invented short stories
nate s

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave eggers & dave sedaris have written some pretty killer short story collections as well...
nate s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home