PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

gilmore guys

It really doesn't get any better than when Lorelai and Rory are together.

I must admit I do have a slight obsession with the show and for those of you who watch it, you know exactly why.

Reason #2-304
Logan... SO HOT, and witty and funny. I don't even remember the show before Logan came on it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

need I say more

Reason #503
Luke... such a teddy bear!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I could go on and on, but I think that I have definitely hit the most important points.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Annika said...

I also am obsessed with the show and am happy to report they show it during the afternoons in New Zealand. I still can't figure out the schedule, butI am determined to do so because honestly... what other choice do I have?

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger hannah said...

i too spend my tuesday nights with rory, lorelai, and the rest of the crew...i agree logan is quite hot, but i kinda dig marty...
on a side note, i don't know when you get home from school, but it's on from 4-5 on ABC family every day too...and they show em in order...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home