PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, March 17, 2005

i'm going to burn several down

so tonight my big plans, my huge plans, my monster sized plans are...

to sit in the computer lab at concordia and burn a plethora of cds. (plethora being approximately 35)

i have a student who has requested numerous different cds from my collection (16 to be exact, yes i have a slight problem saying no) and then there are several other cds that i am burning for my cooperating teacher so that when i leave the students will have something a little more interesting and cultured than just the beatles or... the beatles.

i am going to see if i can't find a computer lab where i can acquire at least 5 different computers so that the entire process will speed along, but we'll see how that goes.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yet i didn't get any... perhaps i should have asked for one

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and yet i didn't get any, perhaps i should have asked for one... nah, my tech serves me well.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i didn't think about posting two messages that were the same.. this "leave your comment" thing is... odd. well, i screwed up, to say the least. the first name, andrew is me of course. the second is my aol messenger screen name.... they both go to my myspace account. well, this is the easiest way to say "hi" ... without sending a weird email, .. but if i see you on, i will most likely say .. muh ha ha ha...

i hope you had fun at VAC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home