PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Winding down...

I am now in my last week at Martin Luther High School. My upperclassman are just now figuring out that I am related to the other student teacher with the last name of Griffin that was here two years ago.

One of my students was commenting the other day about how funny she thought it was that her favorite two student teachers during her high school experience both had the same last name. That's when the light bulb went on...

Well, I am going to miss my students and my cooperating teacher, but let's not get too sappy about it. At least not yet, because it sounds like Friday's going to be a wicked good party day.

There's always a silver lining...

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Annika said...

Ooh I hope you get lots of presents. You'd be surprised. :)
Annika

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Adam said...

that's awesome that you are all done...now you can start planning your move to TX...can't wait to see you graduate!! and if any of them really remember who I am...tell them I say hi!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a clueless upper classman? why thats me! (I just lloked at your high school pictures in my sisters yearbooks. one word: LOL!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home