PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'll take states that begin w/ "T" for 200

For my 2 week spring break this year I took a trip to see my parents who live in Tennessee. It was a great time and I even ended up going to Texas to see my brother Adam for a few days as well. It has been a great run, with far too many stories to tell, but here are some pics to light the way:

Sometimes Jamie gets easily excited...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I visited Beale St. in Memphis a couple of times during my time in Tennessay!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jamie, Greg, & I hit all the hot spots there are at 3 in the afternoon on Beale...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What kind of a family outing would it be without plastic bubbles?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Adam and his girl, Maggie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lindsay & I cheesing it up
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

love the pics lisa! it was soooooo great to see you and hang out a little! thanks for eating at pigs with us too! love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home