PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Finnagan & George Washington

On Sunday I stopped at the pet store to get a 7 day feeder for my fish while I am gone and I ended up impulse buying some fish. I bought two cichlids that have lateral black stripes on them, and a little tint of yellow.

The best part of buying new fish is naming them. So my roommate Erin and I went out to dinner to discuss names for my new acquisitions. The two cichlids that I already have are Sid & Nancy (they're an old married couple). After much discussion and the dismissal of several names as profound as spoon, mustard, and abraham lincoln we came across the name Finnagan, and then a little later George Washington began to appeal to us also. Finnagan's full name is Finnagan B. Ginnagan and we also ended up naming my scum sucker, who had yet to be named, Pablo P. Casso (I know I'm a clever one).

Well here's a pic for all of you who are unable to meet them in person. From left to right they are Sid, Pablo, Finnagan & George.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Not pictured: Nancy
To view the pic in a larger format simply dbl. click (i think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home