PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, April 22, 2005

You Shall Know Our Slow Reading Velocity

I happen to be a slower reader, it's not something that I'm proud of or that I talk about much with other people. I'm not really snail speed so much as slightly below average. Well, last night I finally finished reading the book, "You shall know our velocity" by Dave Eggers, and it was such a deliciously good book. (Thank you Nate for your above average suggestions!) His writing is masterful and genius minus the many many swears.

My next reading quest is "Blue Like Jazz" a book that Adam bought for me, and in a few months I'll let you know if I liked it.

My roommate happens to be an above average reader when it comes to speed. so she has already finished reading my copy of blue like jazz, and has let me know just how much she enjoyed it.

Well for anyone else out there who has a great book or author in general I would love to hear about it and perhaps in a few eons when I finish the books I'm reading right now I will get to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home