PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, August 08, 2005

yesterday was delicious and tomorrow will be well-tempered

it's been a happenin' weekend. installed yesterday morning, bridal shower (not for me you fools) in the afternoon, and a taste of chicago as a night cap. i was able to hang out with my good friend erin who was in chicago for the weekend... she now lives in new orleans a.k.a. the dirty south.

today i've had a chance to catch up with the blogs of all my good friends that live in far off places which rival each other in awesomely supreme jealousy from lisa who wishes she had the independent wealth to support several trips to these far and away lands in addition to the good taste to stop refering to herself in the third person. glad to hear that you chicks are doing well... (ang does your father-in-law-to-be ship wines to WI?)

and now i'm off to hang out with the oldy but goody speerbrecker. we'll get some grub, check the temperature, and well... the rest is history

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Annika said...

You should do an around the world trip. Hit us all up in one fell swoop. I think it's cheaper that way. First, just you know... win the lotto. :) Come here first, I'll go with you (for free) for the rest.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger The Harris Family said...

Pick me up after NZ. I don't care if OZ would make more sense, I've never been and can't think of a better way to see it. Lis - don't know about WI, I'm afraid, though he is in charge of the wedding wine so I suggest ingesting as much as possible then.
I'm wondering "yesterday" - more citrus or smoked barbeque? Quite spicy here, I must say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home