PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, August 12, 2005

I'll take a queen size please

This weekend (and by weekend I mean Thursday thru Sunday) I have been afforded the opportunity to hang out with my brother ben and his adorable family (and by adorable I mean gorgeous). My hil-ar-iously handsome brother Adam is here as well... As we all know, or I assume you know that when one is on vacation you are then afforded the chance to smell for at least 2 maybe 3 hours in the morning before taking a shower. At least I know that this has become my routine. Any other day, where I am supposed to do work or my day has some sort of schedule to it, showering is the very first step I take to waking up.

Perhaps (and this is just my brilliance shining thru) the people who invent things should make comfortable beds that transform into showers so that my first transitional step of the morning would be that much easier. The Jetson's didn't even have a creation of that magnitude. they had to stand up before having their clothes removed for them, showering, and then having that machine dress them, brush their teeth, and style their hair. I'm just not sure that I have enough room in my little apartment for a machine of that magnitude. Aren't they supposed to be making things more compact. I think that they should really get on that, maybe the people that make these machines are on vacation. in which case I urge them to take a shower, get some work done, and give me a free trial of their creations. I promise to be honest in my judgements and fair in my keeping of the machine at no extra cost to the company or myself. I'm definitely going to request at least a queen size.

You see this is the kind of stuff that I think about when I'm on vacation, with my brother asking me over and over again to please, please, please take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home