PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Saturday, August 27, 2005

if the weather gets better we should get together

Today was my first tournament as assistant coach.... i am so proud of my freshman girls. they took second place in a tournament that had some pretty tough teams in it. the girls have finally gotten the hang of rotation and they have developed quite the catchy ace cheer with plenty of stomps, claps, and such. don't get me wrong they still have ALOT to work on, but progress is evident.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Blogger Anna said...

GO COACH GRIFFIN! I'm proud of you and your team! :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Lis!
I am so happy for you. I was just looking at my little girls during practice and wondering how HS volleyball was going. It must be so fun to watch and intense. I guess I am lucky with just having little ones.
I hope school is going very well for you! Have a wonderful year :-)
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home