PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, August 22, 2005

no noose is good news

i have been working hard at working hard lately... with no real length of ground gained, but none to be missed either. if i could only keep myself from watching law & order svu marathons i think i'd be getting loads more done, or at least i'd know more about the situation between josephine and wes on real world... do they have a 12 step program for people who are addicted to tv? they should. we'll meet tuesdays at 7.00 j/k j/k... seriously that's gilmore girls... what did you think i would tape it or something? yeah, like i know how to work my vcr. fat chance.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Annika said...

I'll join this group. I am totally in need of some weaning off of the TV... but I bet we'd be bad influences on each other. Remember back in the day when we would go jogging... right into Lucky's for ice cream?

We better get some other, stronger people to be in the group too.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I didn't even allow myself to turn on the tv last night when i got home, and i was surprised that i could actually sit down and get some work done. that hasn't happened... well, all summer i would guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home