PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Seeing Red

I actually learned about myself last week at school. I have been stuck in a blue and green (mostly blue) phase with my painting for so long I can't remember anything else... Last week I was having a bad day. The students were driving me nuts. To relax myself I started to do a drawing during the seventh hour study hall that I babysit, and I ended up not being able to stop on it. I by happenstance grabbed a red colored pencil out of the box and simply fell in love with it for the rest of the afternoon. I drew a girls face, no real expression, but all in red. A beautifully intense red. I could not get enough of it. I'm back on blue, but man if I led a troubled life my art would be in a completely different class.

Ok here's my new invention. I think that they should make mood paintings that change color to reflect your mood. How awesome would that be. Bill Gates had those ones that changed to your favorite when you would enter the room, I could do the same thing but with color. All I need is 1 million dollars, some brains, and a prototype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home