PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's a Grey kind of Day

Recently I purchased the original soundtrack of Grey's Anatomy. (TV Show, Sundays, 9:00 PM, ABC). I do believe that I have blogged about the show before (ref: April 25, 2005). I love the soundtrack. Mellow but crisp. A few bands i know and several that i don't. I could listen to it all day, and I practically did today. Yay, for having an informal classroom where you can listen to your music and the students are different every 45 minutes so if you play it again they will never know. Oh, and yay for shows that hook me by playing the postal service in their commercials and hiring people that are in touch with some excellent music. YAY!

On a side note, tonight is the last of the freshman volleyball games before they will be split into helping out the JV on various nights this weekend. P.S. We just got our medals today from the first tournament that they were in, a month and a half ago. So I'm wearing some pretty nice bling around my neck right now. Just thought you should know... I'm lookin' good and sittin pretty. wink wink.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Annika said...

You think I could get away with playing Bright Eyes while the kids are writing? It helps me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home