PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, July 13, 2007

embarking...

Tomorrow, I will start on my journey through &/or to 19 different states!

I'm really excited to see all of the people that I'm headed towards, and to have some fun while this summertime lasts!

I may or may not have the chance to blog whilst I am on the road, but I'll definitely be posting pictures when I get back...

For a while there I was also in search of a gimmick, or as my mom called it, a flat stanley... something that I could do in each state that I visited, to give the trip a fluidity or feng shui (fung shooey). Any who, I have figured it out, and you all will get to see what that 'gimmick' is when I post pictures upon my return.

Since most of you who check this blog are people that I am headed to see, well I guess the only thing to say is, I'll see you soon!

God Bless You.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings for a safe fun trip! Can't wait to see all the pix but especially YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home