PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, March 16, 2007

When Sally got an 'A' on her math test she was detective novel

thrilled, i think would be the best word to describe how I am feeling right now. Spring break begins in t-minus 6 hours, and I could not be more ready, well perhaps I could be.

In the search for the perfect adjective to describe my emotions, I found that when you type 'thrilled' into Microsoft Word, and then look up synonyms for the word, one of the synonyms is 'detective novel'. Of course! I couldn't figure out what word would sound just right in that sentence, but 'detective novel' makes so much sense...

Over spring break I will be traveling to Collierville, TN to see and hang out with my parents, brothers, & nephews/niece. Can't wait to see and spend time with all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home