PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

300... insights into my soul!

so, i'm psyched to see the movie '300' on Friday... pretty sure that i'm going to enjoy it thoroughly, and if not, well then naturally, I'll be pouty for the rest of my 3 day weekend.

On a side note: I'm pretty sure that I saw the best episode of Crank Yankers ever, the other day. This guy calls into a plastic surgery place and it goes a little like this:

Receptionist: Hello?
Chip: Hello, is this cosmetic surgery?
R: yes.
Chip: Hi, I don't need to make an appointment today. Do you want to know why?
R: sure.
Chip: Because (Chip now begins to play a sweet and simple beat and then he bursts into song)... I'm good looking
I'm good looking
pretty little nose
pretty little eyes
really nice shoulders
a nice little body
feet, also too
because, I'm good looking!

Over the course of the sketch Chip sings the song 4 different times varying it a little in the middle... but it all adds up to being stinking hilarious!

5 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that ep. too. the song was stuck in my head so i googled what i remembered, and i came here. thanks for having it!

 
At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone send me a link to a video of that sweet episode of chp's apointement??

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It took me forever to find but I found it. schuon@du.edu

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/134325/chip-calls-a-plastic-surgeon.jhtml

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For whoever found the crank Yankers link to plastic surgeon your the best I've been searching everywhere for that episode thanks a million

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Sonya...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home