PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, March 01, 2007

and on thursday...

we rested! So, here I am faithfully checking my family's blogs, to see what is going on in their lives...

and may i simply take a moment to mention, Greg, i am proud of you, and congratulations on your acceptance into your masters program, and thank you for finaling blogging again.

however, the blog that made me laugh, and realize God's good sense of humor, is my brother adam's blog... his blog for the day speaks to the fact that in flowermound, texas spring has truly sprung... and normally i would be exceedingly jealous, but today, well Today I have a snow day, as in they called off school in my area because there was too much snow on the ground for the majority of people to make it in to school safely. so i have absolutely no reason to complain, because if for whatever reason WI decided to follow the rules of nature and actually begin truly warming up for springtime, well then i would be stuffed up in my school unable to enjoy any of it.

now to truly celebrate with me, you should know that the weather forecasters have been saying that beginning last night and continuing through friday there would be a gi-normous (just sound it out phonetically) snowstorm dropping loads and loads of snow on us here in Green Bay; and that the Green Bay school district in which i work has not called off school for a 'snow' day in over 10 years... yes, they've called it off, because it's been too cold, but not for an actual 'snow' day in 10 years.

now, the accumulation of snow fall from last night and into this afternoon, as measured by my shovel on my driveway, was approximately, two inches.

God you are indeed good... and though i feel your love and see your blessings in my life daily, today i am truly able to appreciate your smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home