PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Sunday, June 24, 2007

challenged or changed?

This morning at church I think I cried more than I have ever cried before in church. The words that the message held, had more truth for me than I've felt, or allowed myself to feel for a long time. I was surprised by my own tears, and the overwhelming feeling that things in my life, that priorities in my life NEED to change. I pray that each of you take the opportunity to listen to this message, and hopefully it strikes you in somewhat of a similar way that you are left with no other choice, but to share it.

Here are a few things that I scribbled down as I was watching and listening.
What does a true expression of the church look like?
Is God an end or is He a means?
How do I break down and get rid of my self-serving reasons for doing God's work?
Am I only trembling because my sin is about to be singed?
God is calling me to repentance, do I want my life to be worth God's suffering?

I pray that you check out this video, that your heart & soul are willing to hear the message there within, and that you feel led to pass it on. Something you should know... the biggest stumbling block to you may be that this video is 30+ minutes long, but I know that these words are worth that amount of time.

"The question isn't were you challenged, the question is were you changed!"

There are two versions of the compilation, one is strictly an audio version, the other is the audio with the words printed along with it. I would suggest looking at the latter of the two.

If for some reason, either of those two hyperlinks don't work, you can try going here, and clicking on them yourself.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just listened to the audio with words. IT's still amazing to hear it! I heard it at Leap of Faith Lambeau. THey opened with it. It honestly makes me want to sell all my possesions and dive into being a missionary doing God's work. It makes me so aware of every material possesion I own, and how now, owning an iPod seems so stupid a desire when I could use the money to serve God! Do NOT store up treasures on EARTH, but in HEAVEN!! Thanks for this Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home