PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 2-4


i am currently hanging out with my friend Mike in Michigan.


We are at his families' cabin, which is just across a tiny channel from Canada. Don't worry, the canadians are a peaceful people.

Let's see... highlights:

- I took a ferry to get on the island... it took all of 10 minutes to get across, but it was still quite the experience. Apparently it's the only way on or off the island (talk about a monopoly, I hate that game)


- I got a tour of the island by driving behind Mike and having him point out of the window at various things. It meant that I got to make up my own audible for what Mike was pointing at. "And if you look to your left you'll see what Mike is pointing at."

- I watched Martha Stewart with Mike. He says it's because Mario Batali was on, but I'm pretty sure Mike watches the show all the time.


- we are not the only people here this weekend, but there are definitely not as many as there are toothbrushes here... apparently there's a whole etiquette and procedure for who gets to keep their toothbrush at the cabin, and who doesn't.

- the best part of the trip so far has been getting to listen to Mike play his guitar and singing along with the songs i know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home