PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, September 15, 2006

alright so here's the deal

i was sick for a week... but i still went to work

volleyball has been sitting down to dinner with and eating all of my free time.

i've set up an emailing system for the school so that they can contact parents with the info needed to keep their students alive.

i've gotten up by 7.00 every saturday morning for a vball tournament in some random part of northeasterrn wisconsin.

my art students are setting off to work on self portraits or 1-2 point perspective which they all love me for (it's a requirement... that they love me).

my keyboarding students are complaining about how stinking bored they are, no offense to me of course

i've been trying to work on my professional development plan whose due date is creeping up on me

i've gotten through episode 16 of season 2 of 'lost' (thank you blockbuster movie pass)

and i haven't seen my roommate for at least 3 days.

life is rolling/crawling right along...

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

hope you're feeling better. oh and thanks for sending it our way...Greg's sick now too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home