PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Introductions galore.

I would like to introduce to you, my audience, the darling, MR. HIGGINS




Higgins is a daschund and chihuahua mix and he will soon be coming to live with me. My dear friend Liz (who i will also be living with) recently picked up Higgins from a pet rescue and he will now be 'our' adorable pet.

Now, I've only met him once, for a few minutes, but he has proved himself to be quite the gentleman. I simply cannot wait to get to know him better. I'm sure our relationship will lead to many interesting blogs in the coming years.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Annika said...

Oh my God! So cuter. I am quite envious, dear friend.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Annika said...

Um, I meant cute. Not cuter. Apologies. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home