PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i've got high hopes

recently I have become involved with designing the set for our school play, 'peter pan' to date i have designed most of what i want to happen as far as the set is concerned but a lot of it has still not taken shape yet. i have a wonderful crew of students helping me, but so far all we've been able to get done is a lot of the painting for the backdrops. there is still a whole pile of things that need to be made for props and such. thankfully my little brother who is quickly becoming a pro at this stage stuff is coming on monday to help me out with anything and everything. that still doesn't keep me from becoming extremely stressed out about the whole situation and losing sleep... but at least i know i'll be able to sleep again once it's all over. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home