PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, March 17, 2006

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, yeah i can spell it.

yeah... i gave my keyboarding students a game day today, because I didn't feel like watching them type for two class periods in a row... I'm pretty much the coolest teacher that I know. Besides as soon as school is done today we are all headed out for spring break, you can't get much better than that, and you can't expect students to focus with that kind of freedom looming over their heads.

I am headed down to Tennessee to see my parents and then off to texas to see my brother... i will return on sunday the 25th, wish me and my car luck, as we may need it just to make it down to Tennessee and back again.

um diddle diddle diddle um diddly ay, yippee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home