PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

information that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY

so this weekend i bought an ipod nano, while i was in milwaukee. dude. my friend jon let me put all of this awesome music on it from his computer. sweet. little did i know that you canNOT move music from an ipod to a computer, it only goes the other way around. now i am back in green bay with a nano emptied of the songs i was going to love, simply because i am an idiot when it comes to being in the know, and i didn't get any burned copies of the cds i wanted. dude, not so sweet.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Transferring songs from your iPod to iTunes is not supported by iTunes..however you can use some third party apps to do so (iPod Rip for example). That is if you still have the songs on the iPod (which I am guessing you don't based on your statement at the end of the blog). If you don't have the songs on there any longer, and you are going back to Milwaukee sometime soon, there is a way to put the songs on your iPod and then transfer them to the computer, but you have to do it manually. If you go this route, contact me and I can let you know how to do it.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Annika said...

So speaking of music, remember all those sweet tunes we listened to on the way to Chi-town for NYE? Could you list me off who those were so I could illegally obtain them because it's legal here (I think). Even if it isn't. :) I'm a rebel on the edge, my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home