PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Sunday, January 08, 2006

20,19,18,17...

Yesterday, I attended a mini girls night, and we watched classics like Empire Records and the tear-jerking Notebook... it was a blast; pizza, chocolate&peanut butter brownies, gummy worms... I think that I was even supposed to learn how to crochet, but we never quite got around to that. I suppose finger weaving is about the best that I can do at this point.

Anywho... a girl named Summer (hereto refered to as Sumner) was at the movie nite. She seems like a sweet girl and everytime I've seen her she always tell me how funny I am... (I have no choice but to love that) Well Sumner sat me down and put that serious question out there on the line, she said. LisaBob you seem like a real clever chic, but I don't know much about you... you have 20 seconds to convince me to be your friend. Well the daunting, suspenseful music began to play as I swiftly convinced Sumner that I was pretty much the coolest person that I had ever met. Sweet relief, there's nothing like spreading a little truth.

but I still didn't know much about Sumner in return, so I asked her what I needed to know to be her friend... apparently, I simply need to know her favorite color, orange; favorite number, 7; and favorite movie/actress, Ever After/Drew Barrymore... Looks like you can go ahead and chalk one up to LisaBob being the newest Wisconsinite in possession of a season/friend named Sumner.

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is she hot?

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = CRAZY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! hehe!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Lisa, I'm pretty sure you have some other news for me!...... so says my mother.

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dislike her just because of her favorite actress answer. Drew Berrymore is a horrible actress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home