PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

the 17 faces of lisa

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


recently, i signed up for facebook, because my brother greg kept telling me that i should. it's pretty neat, it's a database and personal webpage that helps you to get in touch with old classmates and friends. it's definitely working because after 3 days i've already gotten in touch with several people that i had lost phone numbers and contact information for.

anyway, today i decided to do a global search based solely on my name (i have so many other things that i should be doing). it came up with 17 hits for 17 girls with the same first and last name as me, and some of them are pretty fine. they all look to be around the same age as well. i think it is interesting because it seems as though i could have grown up down the street from some of these girls and not even known that we had the same name.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Annika said...

First, I hate you for making me go a-stalking on facebook to see the twilight zone versions of you... and then getting stuck wandering around facebook for an embarrassingly long time. :)
Second, I have news.
Third, I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home