PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, December 26, 2005

vay cay update: does that look like spit to you?

status: good to go

so my brother adam... known not so much for being hilarious as he is for being outrageously funny has been here for the last day and a half. he is definitely a stress reliever. i will be sad to see him go tomorrow.

my vacation has been going well... i think that i've only really thought about school twice and that has only had to do with discussing stage set-up for the spring play with my little brother who is in love with designing things... and the little memos to self that have been reminding me to talk to my father about 403B's (which reminds me, i need to do that)

in a couple of days here i will be traveling to chicago to spend the coming in of the new year with annika... my delightful friend who is visiting for a very short while before heading back to new zealand.

01-01-06 i will be getting up way too early to the tune of a headache and a 3 hour drive to green bay to go to my first packer game ever... which will be awesome...-ly freezing but really good, cuz it might be favre's last game. I'll have to see if i can order up a large farva.

TEAM RAMROD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home