PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thanks alot Ben

Total number of Movies in your collection:
Probably about 15... My friend Brandon who owns over 200 has become my Blockbuster, so I haven't bought a whole lot of them recently.

Last Movie I bought or that was given to me:
About a Boy or maybe Donnie Darko

Last Movie I watched:
Four Rooms

Five Movies I own, that I could watch over and over:
Meet Joe Black
Fight Club
Princess Bride
Supertroopers
Zoolander

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Greg said...

hey lisa
let me know exactly what you have to work with for your show as far as set goes and its very possible that one of these upcoming weekends i can come upw there with a bunch of my tech friends and we can build something for you but i need to know exactly what you have to work with as far as wood and flats and platforms. Thanks and ill do all that i can to help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home