PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

does superman get a super hero salary?

I have recently discovered a new super power of my own, and I get paid to do it... I actually get paid with real money as well, not just the ol' 'thank you for saving my life' bit. I gained my super power the day that I turned 18. (apparently i've been trying to hone in on this skill for 5 years or so) Anywho my new superpower is... donating plasma.

I think that they will call me 'plasma girl' and my costume will be blue and red, like the color of blood, (the color of plasma is too icky to have as a superhero color)

You can make $50 a week donating plasma, that's up to $2400 a year, if you don't ever get sick or lose the right amount of protein in your blood or answer any of those questions about 'the hiv' the wrong way...

Now all that I need to do is seek out my 'fortress of solitude' and I'll be set. I'm thinking maybe the bahamas, or my living room, seeing as i can't quite afford to fly to the bahamas everytime that i need to consult my floating heads... i really need to develop that power of flying thing soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda gross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home