PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my spidey sense is tingling...

Adam as pretty much the coolest uncle ever sent a few sweet gifts with me when i went out for easter to see Ben & Kate. The first of which being a sweet spiderman costume that fit nate almost perfectly. It even had room for his large muscles!

Adam also got a sweet monkey puppet for Nate to play with, which he just loves.

Nate & Eli besides being without shirts for almost the whole weekend also enjoyed the 'bob the tomato' and 'larry the cucumber' hats that we got for them.

Surprisingly, Ben fits into those hats almost too well...

Here I am with my little niece Ava... she was adorable the entire weekend, it has to be so tiring for her to be that cute all the time.

My mother was also in MN for the weekend, spending time with her grandkids so it was a grand ol' reunion.

The weekend itself was a great joy, and I look forward to seeing all of them as soon as I can this summer.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

hey, Parvey is coming up your way to Vicar at Pilgrim. Is that where you go to church?

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I just saw a picture of you on your parents blog, just wanted to let you know I have that same outfit. Or the same pieces to make that outfit. How cool is that? how cool are we? jusst wanted to let you know!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home