PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, June 02, 2006

the grand final-e

Today is the last day of finals for the students at my high school which, for me, means it is the last day of formal work before i clock in for my few month vacay.

This summer won't be all fun and games... i did find a job to cover about half of my summer and the other half is busy as well, but hopefully i can get out and enjoy the beautiful summer weather for a few days before all of that begins.

as far as finals go, i guess that i thought my students would do much better than they did on the final that i gave for keyboarding. apparently i'm not the most amazing teacher. oh well, i guess i need some room for improvement leading into my second year of teaching.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I think you are an amazing teacher!!! P.S. I am trying to get a meeting with network execs about my writing and producing "Staring at Logan" With any luck it should begin airing on the WB Fall 2007. And of course my wedding to the shows leading man that following spring!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home