PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Sunday, August 06, 2006


reason #62 why my parents are a blessing from above as it relates to my ears.

my mom and dad like to get things done and have that motivation to get it taken care of. for example: i have been unable to hear very well out of my left ear for the past month or so. and in the one evening that i get to see my mother which included a bridal shower for my cousin and the general enjoyment of my family's company we also squeezed in over 45 minutes in the bathroom with my mom using an ear syringe to clean out 15 years worth of wax from my ears. now, i understand that this may be disgusting to some of you, but it is unbelievable the difference that it made to my ability to hear and truly understand my parents unconditional love for me.

thanks mom for the clean ears, and thank you dad for the ear wax accumulating ear canals you so graciously gave me.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Annika said...

My brother, when he was young and still had all his problematic sinus parts still in him, used to have to go to the doctor on occasion to get all his wax taken out of his ears with this cool water gun looking thing. It was gross and the coolest thing ever. I used to come and watch. The doctor even gave me a lollipop. I was quite disappointed when he got his tonsils out, etc which meant he no longer had the superpower of creating massive amounts of earwax.

I wish I was there for your de-waxing; it would have brought back fond memories.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Pete said...

Had a good interview...will blog if it turns out to be a job...so keep praying

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home