PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 20-21

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I spent the evening last night with Erin's (see days 10-12) parents in Auburn, AL. It was a lovely evening, they treated me to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, and I enjoyed the food and the conversation greatly. This morning, day 21, it was on to my parents house in Tennessee... I made the trip safely, and got a lovely birthday dinner of homemade pizza and delicious apple crisp; there really is nothing like home cooking. I am happy to say that I will not have to drive for at least 6 days... although I will be traveling with my parents to my brother's house in Texas, my parents will be driving for that portion of the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home