PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Day 27

What a great day!!!!!

I started out my morning going to see my friend Angie, and her husband Pete. They live in England, but are here visiting friends in St. Louis... It was full of great food, great conversation, and a lovely time.

I also had the opportunity to hang out with my old college roommate Amy.

Amy's husband Eric, Jake Rynes, his girlfriend Crystal, are all in town for a mutual friends wedding. We accomplished quite a few things today, we went to six flags, out to dinner at Duffy's (which was an adventure to get to, let alone eat at) and then out for custard at Ted Dewes (let's just say Jerk {don't worry it's an endearing term} took the scenic route there)

Here's Amy, heroine of the night

and jerk, hero of skipping little girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home