PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Friday, October 27, 2006

pictures to follow

Recently I have purchased a few things.... this list includes a new car. I have welcomed into my life B.B. (Baby Blue) She's my new toyota Yaris. We have become fast friends, and I am committed to making the relationship between me and B.B. work! I also got a new haircut yesterday. I had been growing my hair out for my cousin's wedding in December, but alas I got so sick of the long hair and never doing anything with it besides tying it back in a bun/ponytail, that I got it cut off yesterday. From the hundreds of compliments that I received yesterday I can only assume that it was a vast improvement to what it had been before, and hopefully by the time new years rolls around it will be of a sufficient length to do something with for the wedding.

In other news, my varsity volleyball team has made it into the sectional finals... which will occur tomorrow and from what i've heard the team we will be playing leaves the door wide open for us to make an impressive appearance at state next week friday. wish us luck!

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Good luck!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger -g said...

I did have a twietmeyer sized something in my class last week - it was a joy and an encouragement - as was a word from you.

all is well, and unreal and .... (fill in the blank).

in peace

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I'm still waiting for the pictures

...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home