PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Griffin Star Wars Action Figures Draft of 2008

I wish I could focus on the work that I need to get done... but I just know that I wouldn't be doing the world justice if I didn't take the procrastinatory time to sit down and blog about our Star Wars Draft...

There are several steps to this process, I suggest that if you are going to at any time entertain the idea of having a draft of your own that you take these steps to heart...

Step 1:
Carefully take all 'action figures' out of the box
and place them on the floor,
so they can easily be seen.

Step 2:
Outfit all the figures with the proper accessories

Step 3:
Take a look at all of the Star Wars Figurines &
get to know them individually...

some good questions to ask might be,
"Was this Chewbacca ever run over by a car?"
-or-
"Do I have to get the pig man if I want Jabba the Hut?"
Note: Take into account both sentimental and monetary value...
perhaps conduct some online research.

Side Note: Ignore anyone that thinks that you are silly to be spending so much time on such a 'trivial' thing... they will write about it in their dream journal later and then move on ;-)

... Instead, get excited about all the possibilities!

Step 4:
Carefully examine the possible selections individually.
Make sure that you do not choose anything created after 1983,
that's not from Hong Kong,
or that may have come out of a cereal box (sorry admiral akbar)

Step 5:
Make the selection already!!!!
Side Note: Be sure to grumble and groan about any selection that someone else has made that you were going to take in your next round, or should have taken in your last one...

Step 6:
Trade until you get what you actually wanted, and enjoy!







* All action figures seen here could be for sale... given the right price and the overcoming of some pre-existing sentimental ties.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post sis... I'm still bummed I didn't get Jabba!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home