PIECE'A LISA

Everything you can imagine is real -Pablo Picasso

Monday, January 17, 2005

Splashing

I will be beginning my student teaching in an art classroom tomorrow, with high school students. I am entitled to be nervous going into such a venture. Will my students like me? Do I care if they like me? Will I stutter? Will my shoes be comfortable enough? Will I fall flat on my face? Will my students know more than I do? Will I make it to the school on time? Will I accidentally turn my alarm off and miss my first day?

There's no turning back now, it's simply a matter of whether I go in feet first or head first... but either way I choose, I'm still worried about the splash I'll make

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Adam said...

you'll be great...but no matter what...you'll meet a student who knows more than you...you'll be late...you'll wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if you slept through a whole day of school...that's just the way it is...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home